– Dr. Farouk Hamada has been an advisor in the Office of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, since 2008.
– He has also been the chancellor of Mohammed V University – Abu Dhabi since
– Dr. Farouk Hamada received his Master`s and doctoral degrees in Islamic sciences from Dar al-Hadith al-Hassania in Rabat.
– His university teaching career spanned the period 1976 to 2009, during which he held several positions in Moroccan universities, such as head of department and director of Islamic studies for many years.
– He is the founder and chairman of the Rabat Knowledge Circle for research in Islamic Studies, director and editor-in- chief of the "Rabat Insights" magazine and a member of several scientific bodies.
– He is an academic referee in more than two dozen Arab and Islamic Universities and research centers and also a member of the editorial board of several academic journals within the Kingdom of Morocco and abroad.
– Since 2009, he has been the chairman of the Islamic Committee chairman of the General Authority of Islamic Affairs and Endowments in the United Arab Emirates.
– Dr. Farouk Hamada supervised hundreds of research and academic theses in Moroccan universities and was the thesis director of about a hundred doctoral research students from many countries. He has authored more than forty-five books.